Undertaking and Affidavit for Built-Up Shops
- Along with the demand letter 5 sets of Computerized generated Challans,
each set consisting of 4 copies are also enclosed.
- You are requested to please fill one set out of this each time you
make a payment in the bank with respect to this property only.
- The payments for of these units must be deposited at the counters
of SBI, Vikas Sadan only. This enables us to make the payment verification
- In case more sets of challans are required they can be issued on
request to Deputy Director ( Commercial Estate), Vikas Sadan, New Delhi.
Documents required for issue of Possession
The following need to be submitted by you so that the possession letter
may be issued :
- Stamped CD Forms
- 3rd copy of the challan establishing the full payment against this
demand letter for the property.
- One set of Terms and Conditions on stamp paper worth Rs 2/- (specimen
enclosed) issued with the Tender Form, as a token of unconditional acceptance
of the same. (These were a part of the tender form).
- Four attested Specimen signature duly attested affixed on one blank
white sheet of paper.
- Four passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted officer
- You may please get three copies of site plan send with the demand
letter and attach one site plan each to the Conveyance deed forms (4
copies of which are enclosed).
- Thereafter, please get three Conveyance Deed (CD) forms stamped from
the office of Collector of Stamps situated in D Block , Vikas Sadan,
(DDA Building), New Delhi. (One unstamped set of CD papers and site
plan need to be submitted for record in respect of the above cited property
in the office of the Collector of Stamps.)
- Thereafter, three stamped sets CD forms and site plan duly stamped
but not signed by you may be returned to this office within three months
of issue of the demand letter for execution and registration of conveyance
deed. You are also required to submit an undertaking (specimen enclosed)
on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.2/- (Rupees Two only) duly attested
by Magistrate 1st class/sub-judge 1st class /Notary public. In the case
the undertaking is attested by a Notary Public, extra notarial stamps
worth Rs.3/- (Rupees Three only) must be affixed on the undertaking.
- Please also note that if the undertaking and conveyance deed forms
along with its duplicate copies are not returned duly stamped with in
stipulated period of three months, it will be presumed that you are
not interested in having the property and action to cancel the allotment
and will be taken without any further reference to you.
- It may also mentioned that in pursuance of the DDA (Management & Disposal
of Housing Estate) regulation rules which are applicable in this case
the lesser of the property will have to form an agency for the maintenance
of common portions. You are, therefore requested to get in touch with
other leasees for the forming and functioning of the above.